J&C Tropicals, a well-established and growing national tropical produce distributor is looking for a Packing house Clerk who coordinates and priorities the flow of orders and product in a timely manner of all customer orders in the packing Dept. Assures that all packing orders are accurate and complete under the specifications given. Communicates constantly with the Packing House Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job specification satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform these activities.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Energetic and excited about our core values, mission and vision.
- Computer skills, i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. – Intermediate level. ERP/WMS proficient.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, organized and multi-task
- Goal orientated tasking.
- Collaborative, team-oriented style.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
Education, Licenses and/or Experience:
- Any equivalent combination or experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 1 to 3 years of produce or field experience.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) speaking is a must.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the job incumbent. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and behaviors required to perform the job.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.