Guacamole Dip with ChayoteDecember 17, 2020
Mamey ShakeJanuary 28, 2021
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 2 people
4 oz tequila
2 oz triple sec
2 limes, juiced
1 TBS agave syrup
2 aji cahucha peppers, more to garnish
- Pour salt onto a serving plate.
- Moisten the rim of your margarita glasses and dip into the salt. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Seed and dice the aji cahucha peppers..
- Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice, agave syrup, and the diced aji cahucha peppers into a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Cover and shake until your shaker has frosted.
- Strain mixture into the margarita glasses and garnish with lime slices and aji peppers.