Banana & Avocado SmoothieMarch 9, 2021
Passion Fruit CheesecakeMarch 19, 2021
Serving: 4 people
Time: 35 mins
2 large boniatos
4 Tbsp (1⁄2 stick) butter
1⁄2 cup heavy cream
1⁄4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Place the boniato in a large pot with cold salted water to cover and slowly bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and gently simmer the boniato until very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the boniato well and return to the pot.
- Mash with a potato masher.
- Add the butter and cream and continue mashing to form a creamy purée.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste and garnish as desired.