Chayote Stuffing with SausageNovember 10, 2020
Avocado Christmas TreeDecember 9, 2020
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
1/4 fairytale pumpkin
1 yellow onion
5 garlic cloves
2 oz thyme
2 oz sage
12 plum tomatoes
1 oz pepper
2 oz salt
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups chicken stock
4 Tbsp olive oil
2 oz rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F.
- Slice pumpkin and place on sheet pan.
- Add onion, garlic cloves, chopped thyme and sage.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 °F.
- Once baked, place ingredients in a blender and pour in the heavy cream.
- Top with chicken broth and blend.
- 10. Prepare to serve and enjoy!