Mamey ShakeJanuary 28, 2021
Cuban Cream of Malanga SoupFebruary 4, 2021
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 people
1 lime cut into wedges
Fresh mint leaves (8+ per cocktail), extra for garnish
½ cup of fresh dragon fruit (1/4 cup per cocktail)
2 tsp sugar (1 tsp per cocktail)
3 oz rum
- Put 8+ mint leaves and 2 lime wedges in a tall cocktail glass and muddle until the juices are extracted.
- Add ¼ cup of dragon fruit and 1 tsp of sugar to muddle until combined.
- Fill your glass with ice and pour in a 1.5 oz of rum.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with mint sprigs.
- Repeat for a second cocktail and enjoy!