Dragon Fruit Ginger MuffinsJuly 24, 2020
Lemon Ginger Detox TeaOctober 22, 2020
2 oz. gin
1 oz. golden berry syrup
juice of 1 lime
3 oz. tonic water
lime slice, for garnish
- In a shaker, combine lime juice, syrup, and gin for about 30 seconds.
- Shake well over ice.
- Strain liquid into a glass and top with tonic water.
- Garnish with lime slice and golden berry.
Golden Berry Syrup:
1 cup goldenberries, peeled
½ cup water
1 cup sugar
Golden Berry Syrup Directions:
- Using a blender, puree the goldenberries and water.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth. You should be left with approximately 1 cup of liquid.
- Combine the puree and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat on low until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Allow syrup to cool, store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.