Spicy Aji Cachucha MargaritaJanuary 19, 2021
Dragon Fruit MojitoJanuary 28, 2021
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 person
1 cup fresh ripe mamey cubed
1 cup whole milk
3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
1/2 cup crushed ice
- Remove the skin in strips by scoring the mamey lengthwise with a sharp knife and peel away.
- Scrape away the bitter whitish membrane until you reach the tender flesh of the mamey.
- Cut the flesh away from the rather large pit.
- Put everything in the blender except the ice and process until frothy.
- Add the crushed ice and process until the ice is ground fine and the batido is thick and rich.
NOTE: The condensed milk is a very Cuban addition. You may omit this ingredient to your taste.