Lemon Ginger Detox TeaOctober 22, 2020
Fairytale Pumpkin PieOctober 22, 2020
Makes: 16 muffins
½ cup + 2 Tbsp canola oil
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups pumpkin pureed
1 cup full-fat plain yogurt
¾ cup light brown sugar
½ cup sugar
2 tsp freshly grated ginger
3 1/3 cups + 2 Tbsp gluten-free baking flour (Substitute with almond flour or oat flour)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine liquid ingredients, sugars, and ginger in a large mixing bowl. Stir with a whisk until combined.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate mixing bowl, and then add the dry mix to the liquids. Stir lightly until just combined.
- Portion the mix into a muffin pan using an ice cream scooper or spoon. .
- Optional: Sprinkle walnuts and pumpkin seeds over tops of the muffins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cool down and enjoy!.