Taro Cake with J&C Eddoes (Chinese Wu Tao Gou)February 11, 2021
Banana & Avocado SmoothieMarch 9, 2021
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
½ star fruit, plus slices for garnish
1/3 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
½ cup white rum
1 cup orange juice
- Slice half of a star fruit into half inch pieces.
- Using a blender, puree the star fruit with the orange-flavored liqueur.
- Then, add rum, orange juice, and about 3 cups of ice.
- Blend until smooth, pour into glasses, and serve.
- Garnish your rim with cut star fruit and enjoy.