- 2 cups apples
- 2 cups golden berries
- 4 tsp. white sugar
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 pastry for a 9″ double crust pie
- Wash, peel & slice apples.
- Wash, peel, then dice golden berries.
- Place all in a mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Mix all together.
- Preheat oven to 375 for 20 minutes.
- Place mix inside pie crust plate.
- Cover with top crust.
- Cut a few slits on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Cool until ready to eat, cut and serve.
Enjoy! If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook and tagging us @JCTropicals.