1 pc mango
1 pc boniato
1/2 pc Habanero Pepper
1 Tbsp. achiote powder
1 Tbsp. orange juice
6 oz. mozzarella or other soft cheese
1/2 pc yellow onion
1 garlic clove
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 pc lemon
1 Tsp salt
1 small bunch cilantro
6 pcs flour tortilla
1) Peel the boniato, cut in half and slice in 1/8 inch pc.
2) Peel and cut the mango into small cubes.
3) Chop cilantro, Habanero and garlic very thinly. Cut the onion into small cubes.
4) Pre-heat the olive oil in a pan and add the mango, onion and garlic. Sautee for 5 minutes. Add the chopped Habanero.
5) In a blender, mix mango and onion with cilantro, orange juice, salt and achiote to make a marinade.
6) In a hot pan with olive oil, sautee boniato for 4 minutes. Add the marinade, reduce fire and cook for another 5 minutes.
7) Remove from fire and let it rest inside refrigerator.
8) On one tortilla, put 2 oz. of cheese and cover with 2-3 Tbsp. of the al Pastor boniato.
9) Cover with another tortilla and bake in oven at 350F for 5 minutes.