Coconut Fruit Punch
Take it as a shot, or make a smoothie to take on the go… up to you, but do not miss out giving your body all this energy to start fresh and be your best again. Coconut, papaya and turmeric will help you reduce nausea and the sugar and vitamins from the mango will keep you hydrated and help you fight fatigue.
1 Pc Dry Coconut
1 Pc Papaya Solo
1 pc Mango
1/2 inch Pc Turmeric
1 Tsp Agave
1) With the back of a knife hit the side of a coconut until it cracks and can be opened.
2) With a hard knife or an oyster shucker, remove the coconut fruit from the skin.
3) Cut the papaya lengthwise, remove the seeds with a spoon, peel and cut in small cubes.
4) Peel and cut the mango in small cubes.
5) Peel the turmeric and cut in small pieces.
6) Blend all the ingredients together and sever in a 2-3 Oz cup or bottle.