- 1 cup graham crackers (or digestive biscuits)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. of melted butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup natural unflavored yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white chocolate
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup warm to hot water
- 2 red dragon fruit
- 1 white dragon fruit
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- Before starting, make sure to have the butter at room temperature. In a bowl, crush the biscuits and mix the butter and sugar to soften.
- In a 6-inch round cake pan, place parchment paper on the bottom of the pan and press cracker crumbs down into the pan to make the base. This cracker layer should be about 1 cm thick. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a mug, add 2 Tbsp. of warm water and while stirring, add the gelatin powder. Let it bloom for 2 minutes at room temperature.
- Place previously peeled and cut dragon fruit in a blender, make a puree and store in the cooler.
- In a double boiler (aluminum bowl or tray over boiling water) melt the white chocolate until smooth.
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a food processor, and separate the cheese filling into two parts.
- Melt ½ of the gelatin in a double boiler or microwave and then add to one of the mixtures. Add the white dragon fruit to the mixture and whisk. Pour into the mold with the crackers and put in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes or until hard.
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds, then add the gelatin plus the blended red dragon fruit to the second preparation and whisk. Pour into the mold and reserve in the fridge for no less than 1 hour.
- Mix ½ of the red dragon fruit with sugar and lemon juice and cook in a pot for 10 minutes at low heat to make the sauce. When ready, pour the sauce over the cheesecake.
* Blend the red dragon fruit and banana and then store it in the freezer in small bags for up to 3 months. When desired, remove from the bag and place in a blender with almond or soy milk and you have a fresh and healthy super fruit smoothie in 5 minutes.