2 pcs dragon fruit
2 pcs Beefsteak tomato
1/2 pc ginger
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1) Cut one dragon fruit in half and slice on round 1/8 inch from the center and cut in quarters. Reserve for garnish.
2) Peel the dragon fruit and cut into quarters.
3) Cut the tomatoes into 8 pieces.
4) Peel and chop the ginger.
5) In a blender, mix the dragon fruit, ginger and tomatoes for 1 minute.
6) Add the salt and vinegar and mix for another 15 seconds.
7) Serve in a cold glass and garnish with the dragon fruit triangle.