- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp herb seasoning
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet at 365°F.
- Mix the flour, seasoning, and cumin in a bowl.
- Place the beaten egg in a shallow bowl.
- Dip or glaze your avocado slices in the beaten egg. Next, dip the slices into the flour mixture.
- Place your avocado slices on the hot skillet for 3-5 minutes.
- Use paper towels to drain excess oil from the fried avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!