Mamey Ice Cream
Take one bite of this treat and fall in love. Mamey has an exciting tropical flavor and when made into ice cream it is even more delicious!
2 Pcs Mamey
8 Oz Heavy Cream
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1) To prepare mamey puree, cut lengthwise in half. Remove the pit and dice the pulp into chunks. Blend it to a smooth puree along with sugar without using any water unless it becomes too thick.
2) Whip the cream using a hand mixer until soft peaks form. You can use a stand mixer as well for the purpose.
3) Add mamey puree in the whipped cream. Whisk using the hand blender or spatula for 1 – 2 minutes or until well combined. Taste and if required, add more sugar accordingly.
4) Pour the ice cream into a freezer friendly container with a lid. Freeze for at least 2 hours Removing from the freezer and mixing every 20 minutes.
5) Stand for 5 minutes to soften slightly before serving.