- 1 cup Mamey Sapote
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water let sit for 5 minutes)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ⅝ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raisins
- Create a chia egg by combining your chia seeds in 3 tbsp of water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar and butter into a large bowl and beat until you get a creamy texture.
- Add your chia egg, vanilla, and baking soda into the bowl and mix.
- Add the mamey sapote, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond butter. Mix.
- Sprinkle in oats, raisins, and sunflower seeds and stir to create your dough.
- Place a tbsp of dough on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!