Bring the joy of Christmas adding a sweet and vitamin-full drink to your celebration.
1 pc mango
1/4 cup spiced rum
5 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1) Peel and slice mango. Mix in a blender with the rum to make a puree.
2) Separate eggs. Set egg whites in the refrigerator.
3) In a mixing bowl, beat yolks until creamy.
4) Gradually add 2 Tbsp. of sugar, beating at high speeds until thick. Stir in milk, rum and mango puree, vanilla and cinnamon.
5) Place in refrigerator to chill, at least for two hours.
6) Remove egg whites from the refrigerator and beat until soft peaks form. Add remaining 1/4 pound of sugar, beating into stiff peaks.
7) Fold the chilled spiced rum and mango mixture into egg whites. Serve in a goblet, garnish with freshly ground nutmeg.