2 pcs mango
1 pc mamey
2 pcs lime
1 cup ice
1 tsp Agave
1 Tbsp. Tajin
1) Peel the mangoes, slice 1/4 of the mango cut in cubes, and keep in the refrigerator for garnish.
2) Cut the mamey in half and remove the seed.
3) In a blender, mix the mamey with the remaining mangoes, Agave, juice of one and a half lime and the ice.
4) Put the Tajin spice in a plate.
5) Run the remaining piece of lime through the glass rim.
6) Pass the glass rim through the Tajin.
7) Pour the Mangonada in the glass and enjoy!