Papaya, Boniato and Ham Salad with Ginger Dressing
The sweetness of the papaya and the ham really work together and combine perfectly.
1/4 pc papaya
1 Pc boniato
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 pc avocado
6 oz. glazed or honey ham
1” pc ginger
3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tsp black pepper
1 pc lemon
1) Peel and cut the boniatos in 1/2 inch cubes. Toss in a bowl with olive oil and 1 1/2 Tbsp. of salt.
2) Pre-heat the oven to 400F. Roast the boniatos for 20 minutes.
3) Peel and cut the papaya and cut in 1.2-inch cubes.
4) Slice the ham in 1/2 inch thin pieces.
5) Peel the ginger and mix in a blender with mayonnaise, 1/2 Tbsp. of salt, black pepper, the juice of 1 lemon and the water to make the dressing.
6) Peel and cut the avocados in cubes.
7) Mix in a serving bowl and drizzle with the ginger dressing and enjoy!