Air Fried Papaya Ham Balls w/Culantro and Dragon Fruit Chimichurri
This appetizer will have your guest wishing Easter was twice a year.
1 pc papaya
12 oz. sliced ham
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 culantro bunch
1/4 cup olive oil
1 pc dragon fruit
3 garlic cloves
1) Peel the papaya, remove the seeds and mix in a blender.
2) Cut the ham in very small pieces.
3) Mix the papaya puree with the ham, 1 tsp of salt and flour and shape into balls.
4) Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
5) Beat the eggs in a bowl. Pass the papaya/ham balls through the egg and then cover with the breadcrumbs.
6) Pre-heat the air fryer at 400F. Cook the papaya balls for 8 minutes.
7) Peel the dragon fruit and cut roughly in cubes. In a blender, mix dragon fruit, culantro, garlic, olive oil and salt to make the chimichurri and enjoy!