- 1 1/2 oz. Bourbon
- 1/4 of a dragon fruit in small cubes*
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 dashes of orange bitters
- In the glass, place the sugar, orange bitter and dragon fruit cubes.
- Add Bourbon, stir, strain and serve with one large ice cube.
- Garnish with a red dragon fruit slice or orange peel.
*To peel and cut the dragon fruit, cut the top and bottom part of the fruit and make a thin slice in this same direction, cutting only the skin. You can now peel it with your hands and cut the dragon fruit into cubes.
*Take a red dragon fruit, peel and cut it into small cubes, place these in a 12 oz. bottle of Bourbon and close it. After a week, you will have a delicious red dragon fruit infused Bourbon. You don’t have to share if you don’t want to.