Spicy Tropical Bloody Mary
A classic Bloody Mary is just about perfect on its own but because it is an incredibly versatile drink let us make it tropical with papaya and mangos!
1/4 Pc Papaya
1 pc Mango
1/4 Pc Habanero Pepper
1 Tsp Sea Salt, or as needed
1 Cup Tomato Juice
5 1/4 Oz Vodka
2 Tsp Horseradish
4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
Ice Cubes, as needed
1) Peel the papaya, scoop out the seeds and cut sticks to reserve as garnish.
2) Peel the mango, reserve a few slices for garnish.
3) The remaining fruit, mix in a blender with the tomato juice, Scotch Bonnet, sea salt and horseradish.
4) Fill a glass with ice. Pour the papaya/mango mix filling 3/4 of the glass. Add 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce, a pinch of salt and pepper, 1.5 oz of vodka and stir.
5) Garnish with the papaya and mango.