Tropical Mango Shrimp Tacos
The ultimate party for your palate! The zesty combination of flavors in these tacos will add just the right amount of spice to your life.
- Grilled Shrimp:
- Shrimp 16/20 (peeled and deveined)
- Olive oil
Mango Avocado Salsa:
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Season shrimp with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Sauteé shrimp and cut into chunks.
- Peel mango and cut into small cubes.
- Peel avocado and cut into small cubes.
- Chop red onions into small cubes and mince jalapeños.
- Add lime juice, salt, pepper, and mix.
- Place shrimp and salsa into a flour or corn tortilla and enjoy!
Try switching the shrimp with chicken or firm tofu for a similar flavor profile but exciting taste.
Enjoy the taste of homegrown! If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook and tagging us @JCTropicals.
Cook with us
Follow our step-by-step video to learn how to make this tropical-inspired recipe yourself.