Tropical Frozen Granola Bowl
We will never get tired of this recipe. It can be prepared the night or the month before, have it frozen, and ready in the freezer. Remove from freezer and while you are cutting the fruits to garnish, the right temperature will be reached and you are ready to start the day fresh as a Florida Grown Mango.
1 Pc Mango
1 Pc Dragon Fruit
1 Pc Banana
1/4 Cup Granola
1 Tbsp Honey
1) Peel the mango and dragon fruit, cut in small cubes and put half in the freezer for 25 minutes.
2) Peel and cut the banana in slices.
3) Remove the mango and dragon fruit from the freezer. Put the fresh mango in the bottom of the blender and the frozen mango and dragon fruit on top. Mix all together and serve in a bowl.
4) Top with the remaining dragon fruit, the granola and the banana slices.
5) Drizzle the honey on top and enjoy!