1 pc chayote
1 pc dragon fruit
1 pc mango
1/4 pc papaya
¼” pc ginger
6 oz. golden berries
6 pcs rambutan
16 oz. spiced rum
1 Tbsp. Agave
1) Peel and cut chayote, mango and dragon fruit to 1/2 inch cubes.
2) Cut the golden berries in halves.
3) Peel the ginger and slice very thin.
4) Cut rambutan skin lengthwise; remove the skin and separate fruit from pit.
5) In a pitcher, combine rum with all Tropicals and agave. Stir together.
6) Rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The more time you let rest, the more flavorful it will get. Once you poured rum, you can refill and use the Tropicals mix already in the pitcher.