Mamey & Papaya Marmalade with Manchego & Chips
This type of recipe can work for many times of the day. Having a nice piece of cheese with a homemade marmalade after workout will not only refresh your body but will keep you smiling after so much effort.
1 Pc Mamey
1/4 Pc Papaya
1 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Water
1/4 Lemon Juiced
4 Oz Manchego
1 Cup Tortilla Chips
1) Cut the mamey lengthwise, remove the pit, peel and cut in small cubes.
2) Scoop the papaya seeds out, peel and cut in small pieces.
3) In a pot, place the mamey and papaya with the sugar, lemon juice, water and cook at low temperature for 15 minutes moving every minute with a wooden spoon.
4) Allow to cool down for 5 minutes and blend in a mixer.
5) Cut the Manchego in triangles and serve with the marmalade and chips.