- 2 Dragon fruits
- 300 ml. orange juice
- 100 ml. honey
- 1 lime
- 400 gr peeled shrimp
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups water
- Add liquids to a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add the liquid mix to shrimp.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the rice in a strainer.
- Rinse with water.
- Cook rice for about 25 minutes.
- Add shrimp to a preheated pan.
- Cook until ready.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked rice to the shrimp and mix well.
- Add the diced dragon fruit.
- Serve inside the dragon fruit skin.
Enjoy! If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook and tagging us @JCTropicals.