Cream of Pumpkin Soup
Life is gourd. Warm up with this smooth and creamy soup that has a mildly sweet flavor to complement the taste of fresh herbs. No frills, just simple decadence.
- 1/4 fairytale pumpkin
- 1 yellow onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 oz thyme
- 2 oz sage
- 12 plum tomatoes
- 1 oz pepper
- 2 oz salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F.
- Slice pumpkin and place on sheet pan.
- Add onion, garlic cloves, chopped thyme and sage.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 °F.
- Once baked, place ingredients in a blender and pour in the heavy cream.
- Top with chicken broth and blend.
- Prepare to serve and enjoy!
Simple & Smooth for a Comforting Spoonful
Follow our step-by-step video to learn how to make this tropical-inspired recipe yourself.