Dragon Fruit Mojito
Mojitos are a traditional Cuban highball best enjoyed poolside. Better yet, it’ll make you feel like you’re in a tropical oasis without leaving the comfort of your home. Sip on a classic with a kick from our fresh dragon fruit in the mix!
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Fresh mint leaves (8+ per cocktail), extra for garnish
- ½ cup of fresh dragon fruit (1/4 cup per cocktail)
- 2 tsp sugar (1 tsp per cocktail)
- 1.5 oz rum
- Sparkling water
- Put 8+ mint leaves and 2 lime wedges in a tall cocktail glass and muddle until the juices are extracted.
- Add ¼ cup of dragon fruit and 1 tsp of sugar to muddle until combined.
- Fill your glass with ice and pour in a 1.5 oz of rum.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with mint sprigs.
- Repeat for a second cocktail and enjoy!