Dragon Fruit & Rambutan Moscow Mule
Bust out that copper mug—it’s time for a refreshing Moscow Mule! Our tropical fruits bring out the crisp and juicy flavors of this popular cocktail. Perfect to serve at intimate get-togethers and cozy nights in.
- 3 Tbsp fresh dragon fruit
- 4 strips dragon fruit skin
- 4 rambutans
- 10 mint leaves + more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp of white sugar, add more if required
- 1/2 fresh lime juice
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 2 oz ginger beer
- Crushed ice
- Using a cocktail shaker, muddle the dragon fruit, 2 strips of dragon fruit skin, peeled rambutan, 10 mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the vodka, and a bit of crushed ice to the cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake señora.
- Fill a copper mug with crushed ice, then add the fruit mix and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a dragon fruit slice, rambutan, and extra mint for a fresh look and taste.