Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Indulge in the taste of the tropics. This smoothie bowl brings out all of our favorite tropical flavors to make you feel as if you’re in paradise. Top with chia seeds, fresh fruit, and more for added yum!
- 2 packets frozen dragon fruit
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries or other fruit of choice
- 2 medium ripe bananas previously peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup dairy-free milk
- Coconut flakes
- Fresh fruit
- Hemp seeds
- Add frozen dragon fruit, frozen raspberries, banana, protein powder, and dairy-free milk to a high-speed blender. Blend until creamy and smooth. The trick to a thick smoothie bowl is being patient and blending slowly, adding only as much liquid as necessary, and using a smoothie wand (or something comparable that’s blender safe) to scrape the sides down as it blends.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more banana for sweetness, dairy-free milk for creaminess, or berries for more intense berry flavor.
- Divide between serving bowls and enjoy as is or top with fruit, granola, hemp seeds, and coconut flakes (optional).
- Best when fresh. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 24 hours. Freeze for longer-term storage. Or freeze in ice cube mold to use in future smoothies.
Cook with us
Follow our step-by-step videos to learn how to make this tropical-inspired recipe yourself.