- 4 oz. Aperol
- 4 oz. white dragon fruit
- Orange slice
- 2 thin slices of Scotch Bonnet
- 6 oz. Prosecco
- Cubed ice
- Peel and cut the dragon fruit in cubes. In a blender, make it into puree at mid/high speed.
- In a wine or burgundy glass, add ½ of the crushed ice, Aperol, 4 oz. of dragon fruit puree, and 1 thin slice of Scotch Bonnet. Then stir.
- Add the prosecco and the rest of the dragon fruit puree on top.
- Garnish with 1 or 2 dragon fruit slices and 1 mint sprig.
- To make a dragon fruit garnish, simply slice a thin fruit wheel, cut it in quarters, and make a small incision so it can straddle the rim.
Enjoy the taste of Homegrown! If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook and tagging us @JCTropicals.