Green Plantain Fritters
These flavorful plantain fritters are crispy on the outside and moist inside!
• 2 green plantains
• Salt and garlic to taste
1. Peel the green plantains.
2. With a grater, using the wide holes, finely grate the plantain.
3. Heat up oil to medium-high temperature.
4. Using a large cooking spoon dip scoops of plantain into hot oil. The starch in the plantain will make it stick together.
5. Continue frying until crisp.
6. Add salt and garlic to taste.
Enjoy the taste of homegrown! If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook and tagging us @JCTropicals.