- 8 rambutans
- 4 Tbsp sparkling water
- 1 Tbsp of white sugar, add more if required
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 oz Vodka
- Crushed ice
- Using a cocktail shaker, muddle the peeled rambutan sparkling water, sugar, lime juice, and vanilla until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the vodka, and a bit of crushed ice to the cocktail shaker and shake whatcha’ mama gave you.
- Strain into two martini glasses and add the fruit mix.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a rambutan for a fresh look and taste.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook and tagging us @JCTropicals.