Star Fruit Cocktail
Reach for the stars (or a star fruit cocktail, since that’s closer). This simple, yet sweet cocktail is a great way to set the tone for fun with a bright garnish and unique flavors that help to add a whimsical touch to your day.
- ½ star fruit, plus slices for garnish
- 1/3 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- ½ cup white rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Slice half of a star fruit into half inch pieces.
- Using a blender, puree the star fruit with the orange-flavored liqueur.
- Then, add rum, orange juice, and about 3 cups of ice.
- Blend until smooth, pour into glasses, and serve.
- Garnish your rim with cut star fruit and enjoy.