- 5 rambutans
- 1/4 Scotch bonnet
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 lime
- 2 oz. spiced or white rum
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 oz. agave
- Peel, remove the seed, and cut each rambutan in half.
- Peel and chop the ginger into small pieces.
- In a shaker, place the rambutans, a slice of Scotch bonnet (or 2 slices if you want it to be spicier), the ginger, and a lime. Cut in quarters and then muddle it all.
- Add the agave, rum, triple sec, and ice. Shake vigorously, then strain and pour.
*If you enjoy ‘Sours’, between steps 2 and 3, place an egg white in the shaker and shake vigorously before continuing with the recipe.