- Grilled Shrimp:
- Pound shrimp (16/20 count) peeled and deveined (frozen is fine)
- Olive oil
Mango Avocado Salsa:
- 1 ripe but still firm mango
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 fresh jalapeño pepper (less or more to taste)
- 3 tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- 10-12 tortillas
- Season shrimp with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Sauteé shrimp and cut into chunks
- Peel mango and cut into small cubes
- Peel avocado and cut into small cubes
- Chop red onions into small cubes
- Mince jalapeño
- Add lime juice, salt, pepper, and mix
- Place shrimp and salsa into a flour or corn tortilla and enjoy!
Enjoy the taste of homegrown! If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook and tagging us @JCTropicals.
Cook with us
Follow our step-by-step video to learn how to make this tropical-inspired recipe yourself.